You may be wondering why your Orbi WiFi is not working. There are main reasons you can do to troubleshoot the issue. First, make sure your Orbi is properly connected to your modem and that your modem is turned on. If it’s still not working, resetting orbi router pressing and holding the Reset button on the back for 10 seconds.
How to Fix Orbi Wifi Not Working Issue?
- If your Orbi WiFi is not working, the first thing you should do is shut down all the devices that are connected to the internet. This includes your computer, phone, router, and any other devices that might be connected. Once they’re all off, unplug the power cord from the back of the Orbi router and wait for 30 seconds. Then plug it back in and turn on your devices one at a time. This should clear up any temporary internet connection issues and get your Orbi WiFi working again.
- If your Orbi WiFi is not working, the first thing to do is unplug the router and its modem. Then wait for about 10 seconds and plug them back in. If that doesn’t work, try resetting your Orbi router by holding down the reset button for 15 seconds.
- If waiting a few minutes does not help, the next step is to check your Orbi router and see if the connection is up and running. If it is, then try restarting your devices one by one to see if that helps.
- Try unplugging your modem for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in. This often fixes Orbi WiFi connection issues. If that doesn’t work, try resetting your Orbi router and satellite by pressing the reset button on the side of the device for 15 seconds. Once you’ve done that, open up a web browser and go to orbilogin.net. From there, you can follow the instructions to factory reset your Orbi router and set it up again from scratch.
- Once the modem has restarted, plug the router back into the power outlet and turn it on. If this doesn’t work, then try resetting your router. To do this, unplug the router from the power outlet and then press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds. Then plug your router back in and then turn it on. This should fix most Orbi WiFi issues.
If you’re having trouble with your Orbi WiFi, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. We’ve outlined five potential fixes for you here, but if none of this work or if you need additional help, be sure to visit our website orbilogin.com for more support.